Active Youth Programme
The aim of the programme is to encourage youth (aged between 14 -18) to increase their activity levels, and to educate them about the importance of physical activity and a healthy lifestyle. 4 facilities across Auckland (CLM The Bays, Otahuhu Pool and Leisure Centre, Moana-Nui-a-Kiwa Pool and Leisure Centre and Papakura Recreation) will take on 12 youths for a 12 week programme designed to achieve a number of outcomes such as increased fitness levels and increased hours of physical activity.
We also intend to use the programme as an opportunity to develop individual leadership “Rangatiratanga” through a number of workshops specifically designed by our key leadership team.
The Programme Includes
- 1 x one on one fitness consult
- 3 x fitness tests (start, middle and end of the programme)
- 1 x 12 week nutrition plan and diary
- 24 x small group fitness sessions (2 per week)
- Unlimited gym / swim use
- 4 x wellbeing and leadership seminars
- 4 x mystery team building sessions